Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cutie Boutie- Frox on Broad



Being a sales girl one of the highlights of treking all over Eastern North Carolina is happening upon lovely little southern boutiques. These stores are usually tucked away local favorites and you really have to do some exploring to find them. Lucky for me my cold-calling efforts usually leads me right to their door. I have favorite spots that I stop at every time I am in that town. As I find these little hidden gems I want to share them with my loyal Thirty Birds readers.


Frox on Broad-Dunn, NC-http://www.froxboutique.com/
Formally Frox on Main, this boutique used to be located in teeny tiny Buies Creek, NC. In the past year or so they have moved to a much larger location in downtown Dunn and basically tripled in size. I love Frox because they are constantly getting in new items. I could go there every week and not see the same thing. Molly, and Melodie the owners are fantastic at picking out looks that you might not always grab off the rack and sticking them in your dressing room. Often times I end up buying one of their picks that I initially would have never picked for myself. Their lines include Joseph Ribkoff, Joy Joy, Theme, Hobo bags, Joe Jeans, and the list goes on. Recently Frox expanded even more to offer baby items as well. Babies on Broad was a result of Molly getting pregnant!! They have the CUTEST baby gifts. Frox is definitely worth the visit. Melodie, and Molly and the rest of the folks at Frox will take great care of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment